Thursday 17 July 2008

Maddy Moss Hill Race

16th July 2008
Results

My first attempt at Maddy Moss since 2005 when I was just over the hour. Luckily no such mishap this time as I clocked a PB of 57:43 in dry but windy conditions.

Grant Stewart quickly opened up an early lead, but was closed down by Al Anthony by the summit of Ben Cleuch and the 2 then ran together to the finish. Elke caught me on the run up to Ben Cleuch summit, but I pulled away on the descent. I got passed by Cameron Burt and Colin Glencorse just as we finished the long narrow track, but gave chase which helped me to pass Martin Dean right on the line.

Ellie had a good run to finish 2nd woman, just 3 seconds ahead of Hazel Dean.

Race profile against distance Race profile against time Race route Google Earth image of route Grant Stewart - race winner Al Anthony - second by less than a second Elke Schmidt Ellie Simon Triger Simon Triger Owen O`Neill Owen and Simon Steffen Gorgas David Rodgers Ellie Jason Kaushal Stuart Burns

No comments: