Saturday 23 February 2008

Scottish National Cross Country

23rd February 2008
Callendar Park, Falkirk

Results | Photos: Women's race | Men's race

The men's race was won by Mark Pollard in a sprint finish to hold off Thomas Russell by the narrowest of margins. The women's race was won by Susan Partridge by a far more comfortable margin. My own race was fairly hopeless. A very sore right foot and ankle meant I was in two minds whether to bother starting. After the first lap I spent the entire rest of the race getting overtaken, and was just glad to finish, but had no power in my foot or any chance of overtaking anyone. Owen O'Neill had a good first run for Westies, finishing in 100th position to pip Nige and myself, who finished 101st and 107th.

Race Route End of Lap 1 Start of Lap 3 Lap 3 Close finish between Mark Pollard and Thomas Russell Ellie Ellie Ellie Ellie Ellie - End of Lap 1 Ellie - End of Lap 2

No comments: