Saturday 17 October 2009

Dunbartonshire Relays

17th October 2009

Photos

Results: Senior Men | Senior Women

Great sunny autumn weather for this afternoon's Dunbartonshire Relays.

We just about managed 4 Westerlands teams, albeit by Hamilton and myself running twice, and borrowing Elke Schmidt who arrived for a chat but ended up running the fastest ladies time by more than 2 minutes.

The men's A-Team of myself, Ken Macmahon, John Denovan and David Riach finished in 5th place behind Garscube, VPCoG, Glasgow Uni and possibly Kirkintilloch.

I ran the 3.85 km route twice, clocking the fastest vets time of 13:54 for the Westies A-team, then the 2nd fastest vets time with 14:25 on my second lap for the B-team. The second time was more fun since I overtook about 10 people, whereas the first time round the only person I passed was David Houston of Glasgow Uni.

No comments: